Rest assured, Effective Home is following current Government guidelines and updating our working procedures to comply with current Covid-19 recommendations and as they change. All of our team – including surveyors, engineers and installers – are mindful of the 2m distance rule, carry hand sanitiser and are equipped with the correct safety gear for home visits.
When you book a survey, repair or appointment we’ll ask you if:
- You or anyone in your home has been diagnosed with Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- You or anyone in your home has been advised to self-isolate
- Anyone in your home is at higher risk – either through existing health conditions or over 70 years old
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, we’ll work with you to assess your need for a home visit agreeing next steps with you.
We’ll prioritise emergencies and we may need to postpone non-urgent visits, like annual services, to a later date.
Before your home visit
On the day of your appointment, we will also call you and ask the same set of questions – this is important just in case anything has changed since you booked.
When anyone from Effective Home visits your home
- Handwashing will take place before, during and after their visit
- You won’t be asked to sign anything
Our engineers will be social distancing, so please keep a 2m radius of their work area at all times
Any Covid-19 questions? Call us on 0333 003 0703